We can be reached via email at:
Our mailing address is:
431 3rd St., Suite 1
Farmington, MN 55024
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Website, the e-mail addresses of those who:
- communicate and post to our online community platform and
- communicate with us via e-mail
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and email address. You may remove yourself at any time from our database by unsubscribing. If you have any issues with unsubscribing, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
The information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content of our course
- Improve the content of our Website
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify consumers about updates to our Website
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclose information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation and only to the minimum extent necessary to comply with the investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.